Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Start!

So, this is my first blog post I suppose. Well, the first post on this blog. I have attempted to blog in the past and I never kept up with it. But I love blogging so I am going to try this again! If you come by here and I am consistently posting you can expect to see an array of different topics. I love signing up for free products and have successfully received a lot of products. I'm also a part of a few survey/product review websites that I will be reviewing products from. They are really fun & a great way to save money! I'll share some of the sites I use and maybe some tips in the future. Another thing I'd like to try is crafting! When I was younger crafts were a big part of my life and as I've gotten older I just don't make time for it. So, I'd like to experiment with crafts and share it with you! There might be some random posts that you find interesting or I just feel like sharing. Whatever it is I hope you enjoy it! Now, let me tell you a bit about myself..

My name is Kayla Marie English and I live in Richmond, Michigan. I was born on July 23rd, 1992 and am currently working at Subway. I have an incredible boyfriend, Alexander, who is my rock and my life. July 24th will be our 8 year anniversary! Currently we are just trying to save up money by working as much as possible to afford a new car and possibly in the future move to California. Hopefully you can learn more about me as I continue blogging, I don't want to bore anyone with it now. 


If you have any tips on blogging or just want to say hello leave a comment! 


<3Kayla

Check out my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment