Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Changes.


Hello everyone! 

Yesterday I was going through some of my dresser and desk drawers and came across an old drivers licenses. I was stunned looking at the person in the photo because it's only from maybe two years ago and I feel like I have changed so much. It's crazy to me how different we can look over time, and for me I feel like I can look back and remember different versions of myself. I don't think I have learned so much about myself and who I am more than I have since I turned 20. Tomorrow I will be 23 and in these past 3 years I have had so many experiences and I always remind myself to stay open minded because in doing so I feel like I've learned so much and still have so much to learn in life. Anyways, on to the photos! 






So, in my drivers license I'm about 20 pounds heavier and two years younger but the difference amazes me! I'm proud of how far I've come and my makeup skills have improved as well! Although I know it's rare to honestly take a good drivers licenses photo but you have to admit my eyes look odd, not sure if it's the printing or I was squinting! 

Thanks for listening to me ramble on about myself! Leave a comment and tell me a bit about yourself or if you'd like to share your thoughts. As always, Thanks for stopping by! I hope your peachy keen as a jelly bean! :)

<3Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment