Monday, July 20, 2015

7.20.2015

Hello everyone! 

So, my birthday is in 3 days! I'm so excited! What's even more exciting is that Alexander & my eight year anniversary is in 4 days! I can't believe I've got to spend the past 8 years with this amazing man. He asked me out at 2:09am on July 24th, 2007(Yes, I remember the exact time, I'm a little obsessed with us!). I had just turned 15 and he was 14 at the time. I feel so special because he was and has been my one and only boyfriend. He was my first kiss and I'm lucky enough to kiss him everyday. We went to his cousins wedding about a week ago & had an amazing time. But we got to get all dressed up so here's a picture from the wedding! :)



He's so cute!


Anyways, lately I've been really interested in Swagbucks! If you haven't heard of it it's a website that you can earn point or Swagbucks to get gift cards and products! I had used it a few years back but never really got into it but there seems to be more point earning opportunities now & i've managed to earn quite a few points in just the week or so that i've been using it! Points can be earned by using their search engine, which is powered by Google. Plus any online shopping through the site or watching videos and playing games can earn you points! I have yet to gain as many points as I'd like to receive my gift but I hope once I do that it actually works. I'll let you all know once I get to that point if your interested or want to know if its worth the time before you start! Either way the site is fun for those who like surveys and earning pretty effortlessly like I do! 


As always, thanks for stopping by! I hope your peachy keen as a jelly bean! :)


<3Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment